What exactly is IPTV?
What’s different with IPTV?
Requirements for IPTV?
In fact, to use IPTV you need to be equipped with a high-speed broadband connection. The speed of the broadband connection should be at least 8Mbps
How to determine speed and quality?
It is important to make sure that you have the appropriate speed needed for media streaming throughout the day. You can use www.speedtest.net to check your broadband connection speed. Then you can make a decision on how to proceed.
Is it possible to use IPTV in an apartment?
Sure, you will be able to use IPTV in an apartment. All you need to have is a high-speed internet connection to the apartment. It is a good alternative available to consider, especially when a dish cannot be installed at your property.
Can I purchase IPTV as an alternative to satellite service?
Yes, it is possible for you to purchase IPTV as an alternative to satellite service. You don’t need to buy a dish and you can get the connection with your existing broadband connection.
Why can’t I access my account?
After purchasing your IPTV Subscription, we will send your m3u list or the portal to your email within 24 hours. Then you should follow our instructions to get your IPTV Service up and running. You must ensure having your device connected to the internet and supports IPTV
Can people outside United States, United Kingdom and Canada access IPTV?
Right, you can get IPTV Subscription anywhere in the world.
Can I use the subscription on multiple devices?
Well, you can use your IPTV subscription on multiple devices. However, you will only be able to watch the channels content on one device only at the same time.
What are the payment options?
You can pay for your service through a credit card or debit card or Bitcoin. Payments will be taken via a secure gateway and there aren’t any hidden fees.
When will I get my subscription activated?
Your subscription will be activated from the moment where you receive login credentials. You might or might not be able to get the credentials immediately. If you don’t receive it immediately, you don’t need to worry because the email will come to you eventually.
How can I check the IPTV device?
- As the first thing, you need to ensure that activation details are correct.
- Then you need to make sure that the internet connection is working.
- Make sure that other devices connected to the network, such as your laptop are not overloading the network and consuming bandwidth.
- Ensure having a download speed of at least 4Mbps and upload speed of 1Mbps.
- Reboot the device, wait for 30 seconds and turn it on.
- Kindly make sure that you have connected the device to the router via Ethernet cable, instead of Wi-Fi.
- If there is an issue with the connection, you should double-check credentials on another device.
- You can visit whatismyip.com, copy your IPD address and send us to restore.
- Check if the device has got the latest firmware updates and the app has got the latest software updates.
- Double-check the download speed on your computer.
- Check if there are any bandwidth-consuming apps are running. If so, you need to quit them.
- Connect with your ISP and see if there is an issue in your area.
- Try to uninstall and reinstall the app.
Response time to tickets & support ?
23,000+ World Channels
100,000 VOD Movies
18,000 TV Series
Fast Support 24/7